"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

06 March 2010

Suddenly Bali : The Report - DAY 2!

DAY 2
We Really Enjoy This

We didn't use the free massages Palm Beach Inn gave us, we have to check in to Kodja Beach Inn by 10am or else they might give the room to someone else. As we arrived in the hotel room, Anggi check the bathroom to make sure everything works bcos we didn't check on it yesterday. The bathroom were a bit nasty. The clog didn't work properly so we better take the dump somewhere else which is kinda annoying. The bathtub were NASTY! Seriously. The shower were a little rusty here and there, and so on and so on. Overall the hotel rating is 6.5 out of 10.

11pm, we thought it would be nice to smell some sea breeze and feel the sun in our skin. I put on my bikini, covered it up with a button shirt all the way to Kuta beach, which is only 5 minutes walk from our hotel. I listened to the sound of waves crashing, took a deep breath and said to myself, "I'm in Bali". I smiled and smiled and smiled, Kuta beach is beautiful.

We walk along the beach for 30 minutes and was looking for a spot to sit and relax. We found a spot and lay there for 1/2 an hour. It was very relaxing, really. I can't find any of this in my home town, not even a similar one.
We continue walking and then we saw a really paunchy man, looks like he's 40 - 50 yrs old, he walks along the beach while listen to his iPod, use a black sunglasses and he is so tanned. We saw him passing by for two times. We walk for another 15 minutes and decided to go back to the hotel to take a shower and planned to go out again after we're clean, but we fell asleep (-.-")

"I need a cup of coffee," I said, so we go to Excelso to grab some coffee. It was 2.30pm already and it was cloudy. I ordered a cup of Excelso's cafe latte, then enjoying my coffee on the outdoor and suddenly the rain started to fell, so we grab our stuffs and move indoor.

The rain stopped, we then go to Kuta beach again.

This part is going to be a little absurd. That day we can see so many Javanese students hanging out there in Kuta beach, probably they were in a study tour or something. Suddenly, a group of girls (about 14 years old) approach me and said,"Miss.. can i photo with you?" yes, that is the exact word. I was like, geez.. I'm a local tourist too so wth do they want a picture of me? Unless.. they might thought i'm a foreigner bcos of my brown dyed hair, and i wore my sunglasses at that time so they couldn't see that i have the asian eye, slanting. "Oh yeah, sure. Why not," I told them so. I did it for fun, lol. I thought that was it, but turn out it wasn't. Short time after those girls, a group of boys approach me and said "Miss.. Can i photo with you too?," great.

Will be continued tomorrow. The fun of day two is not over yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment