"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

11 February 2010

Start Over

She said I think I'll go to Boston..
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly him out to Spain..
I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind..
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice..

Augustana || Boston
============================================================================================================

I think this lyric describes me best right now, except i don't live in CA and my start over place is not Boston or anywhere in MA. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia and i want to leave all the past behind, go some place i'm not familiar of and start a new life. That place will be California, i hope, but not in LA cos my mom's best friend lives there so it would be useless to use the word "start over" cos someone knows me. I want to go some place far far away from my home land. That place has to be an english speaking country, so either USA or UK. Not Oz cos it's too close from home. I'm working my way there now. It's my dream and i will make it come true... or at least i hope so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment