"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

10 February 2010

Dreams

whats wrong in having them? not that i would disappointed when they did not come true. yea well maybe a little. okay, a lot. i have dreams i want to accomplish. i want to do something for my life. i dream big. nothing's wrong with that right?

but it's so hard if you are in my position where nobody supports you. i kinda hope my family and friends will support me, but what can i say. i came from a broken family and they seem like they have their own problems, i have no friends, and by friends i mean real friends, not just a bunch of people i know. so yeah. i think i can deal with that.. or not. idk..

i'm just too afraid to tell them about this, about my dream. i'm afraid they'll laugh at me. i dream too big. i don't have anybody i could trust. esp my family who, btw, never even once support me.

my glass is empty!! not half empty but really is empty. i need to find the water to fill it up. wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment