"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

20 December 2009

Omegle! Talk With Strangers!

"Omegle is a brand-new service for meeting new friends. When you use Omegle, we pick another user at random and let you have a one-on-one chat with each other. Chats are completely anonymous, although there is nothing to stop you from revealing personal details if you would like."
That is Omegle's description written on omegle.com front page. I've tried omegling a couple of times, mostly when i'm bored. It's fun cos you can talk whatever you please to a stranger. I can find perverts >:(, nice stranger to talk to, annoying b*tch, nerds, or even bored strangers like i am. Then i found a blog on tumblr called "Omegle", there we can submit our funny omegle conversation or simply just read people's submission. I laughed so hard when i read http://omegle.tumblr.com. Here's a few submission on omegle.tumblr.com. ENJOY :D!


This is what you get when you role play!
Submitted by Erika!


Not a good pick up line..
Submitted by manon


Submitted by Audi


Submitted by emmeline


Submitted by vivalanyla

Hope you enjoy! And you should try it once in a while. It's fun xD


Love,
~Priska

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks talk to random people online

Post a Comment