"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

28 November 2009

I'm Dying and Nobody Gives a Shit

Today on my way home with my boyfriend we found a dying cat in the middle of the road. Looks like he was been hit by a car or motorcycle. When we found him, he was stiffed and surrounded by his own blood from his neck. I was like “OMFG!!! WHO DID THIS”, what can i do to save him? I have no courage to even look at him! I AM SO FREAKIN MAD RITE NOW bcos i dunno where to report this hit n run.

I remember reading somebody’s post in a forum. There’s this dog, just call him Frank. He has this family who don’t give a shit about him. Lisa (owner, not her real name, well i dunno her real name so lets just call her Lisa) got Frank from her dad as a birthday present. Frank was still a puppy. Lisa took care of him for only a month and then got bored. She never played with him again, she never feed him again, she didn’t care if he’s bored and locked in a tiny cage located beside a gutter. No one in the family cares, not even Lisa’s dad or mom. So one day Lisa’s neighbor (which is a dog person) got so mad then tried to talk to Lisa’s dad.

Neighbor : “Sir, why don’t you give up Frank to me? I’ll take care of him, I promise”

Dad : “No thanks”

Neighbor : “Why? Look at Frank, why don’t you feed him?”

Dad : “It’s Lisa’s job, it’s her pet anyway”

Neighbor : “He will DIE if you keep on doing this to him”

Dad : “LET IT BE. IF HE DIES THEN MY DAUGHTER WILL KNOW WHAT LOSS FEELS LIKE”

Neighbor : “#^%@&#%(!*#%!” then go home

After a few weeks trying to convinced Lisa’s dad, finally he gave him up.

Darn old man, i hope u suffer the way Frank did.


STOP ANIMAL ABUSEEEE!! DIE YOU TORMENTORS! DIEEEEE! (I'M ANGRYYYYY!)


~Priska

0 comments:

Post a Comment