"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

23 December 2009

If I Have 10 Thumbs Then I'll Give 10 Thumbs Up


James Cameron did an awesomely great sci-fi movie! I was drowned into the story, as if i'm in the movie. Great story of loyalty, human/alien arogancy (here in this movie we, humans, are the alien), great war, awesome effects, awesome forest (i wish earth has one like that O.o). I've watched so many alien movies (which usually have same story line etc etc) but i never had good impressions of those movies, but this one.. I really don't have the right word to describe my astonishment to James Cameron's work. Totally awesome. Best i've seen in 2009 side by side with The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment