"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

15 July 2009

The WHAT and HOW

Hi J :>

I'm not really in the mood for blogging right now but i guess i just can't. I'm a girl who lives in fairytale. I'm a full time day dreamer. I always wish for this and that, and i find myself can't even granted that wish. I really don't believe in myself.

How do you gain such confidence? When you are on stage u look so relaxed. How do you keep your friends by ur side? What will you do if you think that your friends are leaving you but in fact you are the one who's leaving them instead? What do you do to make your dreams come true? How can you blend with so many people?

There are so many things i want to accomplished but i guess i just can't.

Love you,
Priska

0 comments:

Post a Comment