"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

07 July 2009

a t-shirt that has a motion equalizer print on it

Hello Jason Mraz :)
Whoa! u gotta check this out!

Yesterday i found a vendor that makes this t-shirt and i decided to sell it. It's picture can move ups and down along with the beat of the music. It has a sensor so if you turn on the music, it will be flappy. It's kinda cool bcoz this t-shirt is glow in the dark. Oh i wish i can give one to you. Umm.. i think i will, i just have to find out your address :)

Well this are the t-shirts


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I sell it for only $25.00 (exclude shipping fee, and not includes battery). anyone want these? just let me know :)

With love,

Priska

0 comments:

Post a Comment