"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

24 June 2009

Happy Belated Birthday

Hello Jason Mraz :)
HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY TO YOU! YAY!

I'm sorry i'm kinda late. I was busy working on the t-shirts i sell these days. So many orders i cant handle alone. This is sad, you are celebrating your birthday and yet i can't give you anything but this writing :(. Yesterday i found some interesting cake pictures on a website, i'd like to give the real cake to you but i dunno where the store is, well even if i knew i still dunno how to give it to you.

Yeah, they're cakes, not pepsi cans or shoe or laptop whatsoever. Interesting, huh?

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JASON MRAZ :). Best wishes for you.


With so much love,

Priska

0 comments:

Post a Comment