"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

01 July 2009

Thank God, I still can hear

Hello Jason Mraz :)
Happy July!

Yesterday i went to the doctor to check on my ears (i think i have infection going on -again-, like back on those days before Javajazz Festival). My ears are swelling on the inside. It is painful, i barely can hear or even open my mouth to eat, and bcos of that i have to take pain killer most of the time. My ears feel like stabbed by a screwdriver over and over again and it cause a really really really painful headache. I cried last night, i can't stand the pain.

What cause my ear infection? Bcos i rarely clean it? no. It's bcos i clean my ears every day (that's what the doctor said). What did i use to clean my ears? No different than u did, cotton bud. Surprising to see i'm ill bcos i tried to stay clean.

Today i thank God to not let me lose my hearing. I mean not that ear infection can cause loss of hearing (or maybe it can?), but at least i can take a look around those who are less lucky than i am and i thank God i still can hear, although this is very painful. I am very close to not hear a thing, eventho it's temporary (well as u know, i can barely hear).

Have a great day :),
Priska

1 comments:

- Jan - said...

Yes, we need to be thankful for everything, even things that are seem insignificant.
And yes, aku orang Indo juga =)

Post a Comment