"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

17 June 2009

Funny Elementary

Hello Jason Mraz :)

I'm watching wizards of waverly place on disney channel right now. Some people said disney channel is for kids but i dont really care. I love cartoons and everything. Anyway, yesterday i heard about my elementary friend's marriage settlement, her name is Vrenny. It was surprising and very exciting at the same time. She was my best friend back then on elementary school. I remember we used to play baseball together and also dancing all around at her / my house like a couple of crazy kids. I still love her though. Last time we met is about a couple of months ago in a reunion. She introduced her fiance (or boyfriend, i dunno whether they're engaged or not back then actually) to me. I love my elementary friends. They never forget each other and still be friends until forever. They are my friends forever :)


I think that's all for today. Have a great day Jason. Love ya'
xoxo,
Priska

0 comments:

Post a Comment