"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

09 January 2010

My Cat Pooped in My Brother's Cupboard

I was looking for her and i can't find her anywhere. I remember she ran into my brother's room with Nero on 2pm today. So i take a peek to my brother's room and find Nero lying on the bed by himself. "Where the heck is Bella", i was thinking. I searched her on her fav spot but still can't find her anywhere. That's until i smelt something not nice. I followed that scent and it lead me to my brother's cupboard. I opened the door and found Bella sat there alone in the dark. So i carry her and was making sure that nothing happens to her. Then, this is the yucky part, i was still curious about that disgusting smell, that's when i found out Bella pooped in the cupboard.

the lazy Nero

She was trapped in there for about 7 hours. Where else should she dumped the shit? I was laughing so hard at the time but then zip my mouth when i remembered "ew.. she has poop clings to her butt. i have to clean it up"

Taking cat to a bath is hard. But we (me and my boyfriend) did it in 1 1/2 hour! Yay! Finally Bella is now clean again.

Bella after bath

She is a curious cat. A few days ago the electricity on my house was out for a moment then my mom light up some candles. Bella was curious about the candles and smelt it and guess what, her left mustache is half gone ~_~. Too bad we were late to stop the mustache burn thing. But she's ok now :D. Let's hope she'll not make anything stupid to harm herself again in future.

Love,
Priska

0 comments:

Post a Comment