"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

17 January 2010

Glimpse

Remember my arch enemy i told you about?

Last night i was waiting for my friend in The East Building Mega Kuningan, in front of a lounge to be exact (kinda forget its name), i didn't go in cos someone seems to booked the whole lounge for a birthday party. So anyway, as i sat and wait for my friend to show up, i accidentally turn my head to the left looking at the hallway to the toilet and was having a surprise. My arch enemy showed up with her friend and seemed like attending the birthday party, she walked right in front of me. I'm not sure if she saw me or maybe she did me but pretend that she didn't.

It was pretty awkward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment