"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

06 June 2009

wow! my first post!

Hello Mr. Jason Mraz :) how are u today?

Well since this is my first post so i guess i'll just introduce myself to you (again, bcos i already did it in my letter, well i never mailed it.. well.. yeah >,<). My name is Priska, i am Indonesian. I live in Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia. Well u've been here once so i guess u knew about Jakarta lol. I remember the first time i heard your song, it was 'I Melt With You'. I didn't know who's the singer at first haha but i kept on sing it. 2005 - my friend, Prama, told me about you. At first i was like, "huh? who's that?", then he said "the singer of you and i both and remedy", and i was like "huh?? still dunno" lol. Well i tried to figure out about you. I bought your CD (Mr.A-Z) and that's the time when i became your fan (and ofcourse the time i knew that it is you who sing "I Melt With You" :p)


You came to Jakarta and play your tunes at JavaJazz Festival 2009 in about 3 months ago and i was so excited (how can i not? i'm waiting since 2005 :d). I was applying for volunteer workers to Javajazz and i got accepted. Lucky me, i accepted in the artist department and i work with Agnes (she's the one who's keep in touch with your manager, i'm the one who's checking the documents). 2 days of working there, i got sick and have to be hospitalized for a week :(. Unlucky me, Agnes has found a new person to replace me. Shyyyyyttttt!! I was crying that day, and it was getting louder when i know that my boyfriend's (he's a volunteer too) boss hasn't replace him (my boyfriend stays with me all the time when i was hospitalized, so he doesnt go to the office for a week). I'm the only one who's ill and got fired huhuhu :'(.

A week before Javajazz Festival 2009, my boyfriend stays at Sultan with other Javajazz crews. Sometimes i go to Sultan to visit him, waiting in the restaurant in the lobby until he's finished with his work. 5 March 2009, a day before Javajazz started, everyone is talking about you. Rumors said that u will be arrived at Sultan at 11pm that day, but since i was the one who's making the note of your flight and arrival and everything, so i didn't belive the rumors. But the marketing team kept on saying it was true so then i tried to proof it lol *stupid stupid stupid*. I waited in restaurant at the lobby from 9PM to 3AM but i didn't see anything about you. Not even your hat lol. I got tired and i got home and said "hah! why belive such rumors when i know exactly when Jason Mraz will arive. stupid me" lol.

6 March 2009, u arrive at Sultan in the morning and my luckiest friend, Rissa -who's in a hurry bringing unfinished IDs-, was in one same elevator as you are! boohooohoooo :( i'm jealous. My luckiest boyfriend's hotel room is on the same floor as you are! BOOHOOOHOOOO :((. When he told me about it, i was like "what?? which room?" :p.

(still) 6 March 2009 - night time, everyone was getting ready for your concert. 4PM and u can already see people queueing to your concert which starts on 7PM (i dunno why people want to wait in line for 3 hours when they can 'not queueing' on 6.45 *i did, and i didn't wait in line bcos people already in the ballroom hehe*). It was the first time i saw your concert, wow!. It was also the first time i cried in a concert. I was so happyy :), but then sad bcos i can't go to ur concert on second day bcos the tickets are veryyyyy expensive. Do you know? 3 months ago your concert ticket was so rare (it was sold out in Javajazz only for a 2 weeks since they sell it) so then people who owns excess tickets sold it with a damn high price. I bought your ticket since the first day Javajazz sell it so i didnt bought it with high price hehe.

So i guess it is all for my long introduction lol. I'm getting tired, i need some sleeeeppp. It is 11.27AM here and i'm still awake and having no sleep at all yesterday.

Cheers,
Priska

1 comments:

DogiL CB 100 said...

Pertamax* kk

ada Milf ga nih akhahah

:mahoo::mahoo:

Post a Comment