"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

10 July 2010

Fraud. Drama. Drama!

You wouldn't BELIEVE what i'm about to tell you guys!

These past few days have been way over nuts! crazy! what evs, you name it. What i'm about to tell you is a scandal, tragedy, fraud, drama, and more drama.

(...)

I already spent two hours typing the things i wanted to tell you guys and decided to delete it all. Why? I don't think it's appropriate to tell you guys the whole details :).

Bottom line is,
I HAVE A EFFING CRAZY TWISTED MORONIC WACKO PSYCHO STEP DADDY WHO HAPPENS TO BE A FRAUD AND A THIEF AND HE CAST A SPELL ON US, WHO HE CLAIMS AS HIS FAMILY, BTW! Don't ask me how do i know cos you'll get tired of listening (or reading..)

And i hope that hypocrite son of a bitch will rot in jail (hell).

2 comments:

hartono said...

Artikelnya sangat menarik dan bisa menjadi inspirasi banyak orang. Terimakasih yah sudah berbagi informasi seperti ini. Salam kenal.

hotbuy

marcelos said...

pokervqq
uang asli indonesia
judi poker online
judi capsa online
judi ceme online
judi domino online
judi capsa susun

Post a Comment