"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

20 April 2010



"TAKE ME WITH YOU"
girl and flower field : ~fiori-di-ofeliasky and balloons : *Dracoart-Stock
Photo editing by me
1/2 an hour in the making

I know this work is a mess cos to be honest I did this in some kind of hurry (I'm SLEEPY!)

The title "Take Me With You" comes from my mind. It tells how I want to escape this crazy life and live someone else's who never seem sad or so, ones who's in that happy balloons. And that's me on the ground, wishing I could be up there enjoying the fantastic view (well it's not literally me, I'm not that pretty :s). But what can I say, this is my life and i'm grateful for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment