"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

19 March 2010

I'm an Intern.

Yes, i am now. Applied at Time Out Jakarta a few days ago and i got accepted. I got my first task yesterday, reviewing a piece about SHY Rooftop, Black Cat Jazz Supper Club, Segarra, and Shanghai Blue. Working in a magazine is what i've always wanted. Dreaming of becoming editor-in-chief one day makes the ambition even stronger. The fun of writing reviews and thinking of what words i suppose to put on will lasts for three months. I am now an intern on Time Out Jakarta, listing officer from editorial. First day at work, i have nothing to do cos my boss said i have nothing to worry about next month's issue cos it's 80% done so i google for what will happen in April and May (events or so) and gather all the information i need and got me 50 events. Pretty nice for first day, huh? I never work an actual job before, especially not in my favorite ones. All i did was plain crap, except Java Jazz. Oh well..

0 comments:

Post a Comment