"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

05 January 2010

The Perfect Collaboration

Tim Burton + Johnny Depp = one great collaboration.

I am a fan of Tim Burton's work. The collaborations with my fav actor, Johnny Depp, in Sleepy Hollow and Sweeney Todd both won an oscar and got three oscar nominations (both movies). In Ed Wood, in fact, they won two oscars. That's why i said it's a perfect collaboration. My fav Tim Burton's movie is still Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. However, i'm waiting for the release of Alice in Wonderland, i think it will be a great. Johnny Depp will play Mad Hatter in this movie.

Yesterday when i was googling for fun then i typed Tim Burton and had a link to his website. I entered and found a counter 1-10 in flash of Tim Burton's drawing. Then after the loading thing was finished i entered the main page and i was like, wow. You should check it out : http://www.timburton.com

I now searching for Tim Burton and Johnny Depp's DVDs, such as Edward Scissorhand, Ed Wood, Sleepy Hollow, and Sweeney Todd. Still can' get enough of those movies. I want to watch it more and more and more and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment