"Briefly explains where my life wants me to be. This is just me babbling. Welcome to my blog. This is Priska Paramitha speaking, btw."

Recent Posts

27 December 2009

Guys Who'll Always Makes Me Say Ooh n Aahs

Here are the guys who will always makes me look like this --> MySpace


1. Chris Pine, or should we say, Chris Fine :D


2. Chace Crawford


3. Bradley Cooper


4. Zac Efron

Typical isn't it? Yeah, they're so my type. Every time i saw these guys on the screen I was like, OMG, how can God creates such a face and bodies. These hunks got me nosebleed!

And here are the guys who will always makes me look like this --> MySpace

1. Jason Mraz
He'll always have a place, he's my fav, my inspiration, or whatsoever, u name it. I love his songs, his writings, they gave me so many inspirations and motivations and even a reason to be lived by his song called "Life Is Wonderful". My love for this man is too huge. I want to say thanks to him for being a great role model for me.


2. Johnny Depp
I start to fell in love with his acting in his role on Charlie and The Chocolate Factory as Willy Wonka. He's a great actor. I was like, WOOOOWW (with my mouth opened till the end of the movie), every time i saw his movies. Now i can't wait for the release of Alice In Wonderland. Johnny Depp will play Mad Hatter :)


That's it for today.

MySpace

love,
Priska

0 comments:

Post a Comment